Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- I can’t believe I am admitting this, but I still have not watched the Sopranos’ (New York Times)
- The Best Career Advice I Ever Received (Man Repeller)
- “It cost $6.50 and tasted like celery. I don’t know what I was expecting.” (The Atlantic)
- I’m into this Instagram account (Belletrist)
- The Newest American Girl Doll Lives on a Sustainable Farm and Struggles with a Food Sensitivity (Pure Wow)
- Eating meat has ‘dire’ consequences for the planet (National Geographic)
- “…the life-changing magic of sharing responsibility for our homes with the people who live in them.” YES (Reading My Tea Leaves)
- It appears I am not the only person who wants to work for L.L.Bean (The New Yorker)
- No surprise to me (9to5Mac)
- Pasta hack (food52)
Have a great weekend!