- All I want for Christmas is a pale rose/dark ochre fried egg (Warm Nordic)
- … Or maybe a giant remote-controlled flying shark… it’s on sale (Valna)
- The Best Audiobooks of All Time (My Domaine) I have read four and listened to three!
- How the baby boomers — not millennials — screwed America (VOX)
- America Is Blaming Pregnant Women for Their Own Deaths (NYT) – follow-up: A Mother’s Right to Life (NYT)
- I’m going to try this (Design Mom)
- You’re lying in a canoe on a calm lake with nothing but a clear blue sky above you / You’re lying in a black velvet hammock in a pitch-black room / You say “don’t think, don’t think, don’t think” to yourself over and over for about 10 seconds. (Independent)
- Stepping back from the edge: My mom’s suicide changed everything. Here’s how I found hope again. (USA Today)
- On a Sunday, no one should be forced to pretend they feel anything other than exhaustion, or deep Monday-related dread. (The Cut)
- Been there, done that, got the picture (but not a selfie) (Star)
Have a great weekend.