Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- The tragedy of the leaf blower is that it makes assholes of us all: The Devil’s Hair Dryer (CityLab)
- I found the perfect winter coat (Moncler)
- I want them all. (NYT)
- Amazon says “The perfect holiday gift for family and friends!”: New Erotica for Feminists: Satirical Fantasies of Love, Lust, and Equal Pay (Amazon)
- When drinking hot chocolate, I do not care if it’s organic, vegan and paleo with a hint of reishi mushrooms (Amazon)…
- …But, I will eat these (Minimalist Baker)
- Is there an Instagram feed for tech bros who bake bread yet? Do You Even Bake, Bro? (Eater)
- And speaking of Instagram, I decided to stop following her (BuzzFeed)
- Homemade holiday gift ideas if you’re not already busy enough (Shutterbean)
- Puberty for the Middle-Aged: Forty-five-year-old women need a version of “the talk,” because our bodies are changing in ways that are both really weird and really uncomfortable. (NYT)
but… it’s not too bad. Not too bad at all…
- The blessing of aging (New Yorker)
- It’s the Alcoholidays! (design crush)
- I am one of those people who complains about how Amazon is very likely ruining the world but who buys things via Amazon regularly, and for that you may call me a hypocrite but also lump me into the same camp as pretty much everyone, in some way or another. Yes, I was also once a vegetarian who wore leather; I apologize. At least I didn’t eat bacon then. What Amazon Reviews Reveal About Humanity (BuzzFeed)
- Something I should have saved from my childhood (ban.do)
And if you’re wondering where all of the circles of images are, I am changing things up. A bit of a time saver so I can actually post content that’s mine + more mobile-friendly. Tis the season to tinker.
PS. There’s still time to place an order for my Hello 2019 Desktop Calendar! Deadline, December 3. Thanks!