Today is Henry’s (Hank, Fuzzy Peach, Budders) 13th birthday! It’s been a rough few months, but we’re here. Last night at his vet appointment (our monthly visits are kind of like walking into Cheers… where everybody knows his name) the doctor told me to get him a cheeseburger and celebrate the day!
So in doing so, here are 13 reasons why Henry is the best! (because every dog is the best dog ever).
- He has had the same stuffie since the first day we got him
- We had to teach him how to swim, but now he loves the water
- He loves his friends and family
- There isn’t a mud puddle he hasn’t enjoyed
- He loves snow
- He’s a pretty awesome big brother
- He hates cars but loves boats (kind of)
- He has worked by my side (under my desk) for 11 years
- His favourite place to be is in the woods
- Even as a model, he’s always been shy
- He puts up with kids, despite being an old soul
- He’s okay posing for the billion photos I’ve taken of him
- He makes me happy
You have a beautiful family! Your pictures made smile and cry too. My favorite one was #13, he makes me happy. Have a great Thanksgiving!!
Henry is the one of the favourite dogs I’ve ever met. Such a sweetie – happy birthday, Henry! Enjoy being a teenager!
that’s such a sweet message, thank you.
This post makes me happy. I’m glad you have such a great friend. Please, over cheesebirger today, pass on my birthday best to this very good boy.