Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- I did this (Man Repeller)
- 100 Must-Read Books Of 2018 (#91 is the next-up on my list) (Medium)
- A Final Proving Ground for Guide Dogs to the Blind: Midtown Manhattan: A school for Seeing Eye dogs uses the chaos of New York City as its ultimate test when matching young dogs with their blind masters. (NYT)
- Great! I love Dove (Peta)
- What if All I Want is A Mediocre Life? (A Life in Progress)
- Brown Point Shoes Arrive, 200 Years After White Ones (NYT)
- NASA Astronaut Completes Boston Marathon in Space (Space)
- Chief of Disguise: Coolest job title ever (Kottke)
- Here’s what happened when I quit drinking a year ago (The Washington Post)
- Everyone Should Host a ’70s Dinner Party Exactly Once: “It’s offensive to my eyes,” he said, “but only mildly insulting to my taste buds.” (Grub Street)
- Plantfluencers (NYT)
- Scratch Thanksgiving, I’m bookmarking this for Christmas (Shutterbean)
One good thing about the Fall: Amazing movies (Go. Now!)
Have a great weekend!
PS. There’s still time to place an order for my Hello 2019 Desktop Calendar! Deadline, December 3. Thanks!