Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- These places are often described as “Instagram Museums,” and the real experience plays out only after we post photographic evidence on social media. (NYT)
- This camera strap is so lovely (Etsy)
- Stop Giving Lobsters Cannabis Before Boiling Them (NPR)
- This tool is cool (Runner’s World)
- How Maya Rudolph Became the Master of Impressions (NYT)
- A Decision Tree for Designers (Medium)
- Seoul loves a good theme (Colossal)
- A little less plastic (Design Milk)
- You Should Be Eating Pie for Breakfast (Eater)
Thankful it’s the weekend. Make it good.Photo by me, Thanksgiving weekend, 2017.
I love pie anytime of the day – sweet or savoury!