Hello, August. Just a quick check-in – How is everyone’s summer going?
Things are moving along nicely with my 100 Days of Summer: Let’s Do it list but, it has not totally been smooth sailing (I have yet to go sailing, by the way).Here’s a quick 10-things update:
- All of my on-going items are well on track (17, 36, 71, 78, 79, 91)
- I got a not completed in 2016/2017 item done! (4)
- Seeking recommendations for a silk blouse that’s nice and not too expensive (16)
- Seeking someone with a sailboat (95). There’s a good chance the person with the sailboat also has excellent taste in silk blouses, so it’s likely a win-win for me.
- I did start designing my 2019 calendars but my hard drive crashed so now I need to restart (7) womp, womp
- The weather has been amazing. Yay!
- As are my family and friends who’ve been helping me get things checked off the list
- Marathon training is a pain in the butt for me because I actually pulled a butt muscle (57)
- 50/100 are completed!
- You can follow along on my Instagram (#100daysofsummer)
it’s not over yet!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg