Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Santa Claus? Nope, better. (CNN)
- Summer goals. Here, here, here and here.
- I just can’t.
- Julie Taylor! (BuzzFeed)
- “The only relief in sight is the end of the school year. How’s that for a solution?” Can Americans ditch guns the way we ditched cigarettes? (The Washington Post)
- When You Find Out Your Parents Met in a Cult (thanks, Netflix)… (The Cut)
- Get in my belly (Bon Appetit)
- Anxiety Tips (Man Repeller) and The Year That Skin Care Became a Coping Mechanism (The New Yorker)
- Cabin heartthrob (Cabin Escapes)
- Ask Me About My Uterus … I must say, the cover art is 👌 (UnDark)
- Meet me in Italy?
- Mom Spends Beach Vacation Assuming All Household Duties In Closer Proximity To Ocean… True story. (The Onion)
Have a great weekend! It’s June, my birthday month, so let’s party.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg