Please share ten of your favourite things with one sentence about why. I stumbled upon this editorial test and think it’s great – both her answers and the feedback from the person who hired her.
Would you answer so thoughtfully? Would you hire her?
Here are my ten favourite things:
- Mornings. Early and quiet. Best with a coffee or during a sunrise run near water.
- Dogs. They wag, they run, they roll.
- Airport arrivals and finish lines. Lots of emotions, lots of awesome signage.
- The sound of spring peepers. A lovely reminder of the 24-hour ec0-challenge I do with my mom and sister every year, walking in the woods at 4:00 am and knowing morning has arrived.
- Coming of age movies, books and television shows. Teenagers bring the best drama.
- Eggs Benedict. Because I only have Benny when I’m brunching and brunch is the best.
- Blankets, everywhere. Keep one in your car, there will be a day you’ll be happy you did.
- Video montages and appropriately-timed gifs. I’m not sure who these people are that have time to make montages but thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- Boardwalks. The path from the car to the ocean is best travelled on a sandy walkway.
- Summer. I have 100 reasons why I love summer. I’ll tell you about them all later.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg