Hello mid-January. How’s everyone doing?
Here are 10 things that are on my mind right now. Feel free to weigh in.
- What’s Bitcoin? Should I take the time to learn or, like Snapchat, should I not bother?
- Should I eat poultry again? I’m liking the idea of a Sunday roasted chicken = weekday sandwiches.
- Prioritizing Rest & Reflection – this was a good listen.
- Wonder. Watch this movie with your kid.
- Bulleting. Seeing this makes me really want to find time to work on my journal!
- Do I need to go to the Black Forest to buy my cuckoo clock or will anywhere in Germany suffice?
- City or country? Sarah has me questioning country life but, that house is seriously bonkers.
- Can I mentally and physically run the Bluenose full marathon? Kilometers 36-39 are in my neighbourhood and that’s just wrong.
- Aziz. Reading about this has been hard. What do you think? (this and this)
- What will be my February goal? January is +10,000 steps a day.
Illustration by Evgenia Makarova
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg