Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- I should take improv classes
- This Is What ‘Self-Care’ REALLY Means Because It’s Not All Salt Baths And Chocolate Cake
- There’s Gingerbread House, and There’s a Gingerbread Tower
- Ridiculous ball control
- One of my favourite gifts, when I was a kid, was a drafting table so I could draw house plans. I would have loved this table.
- Mike thinks this is cool. It makes me want to cry.
- I will take this or this, please
- Our little bundle of joy arrived last week, and my first experience pumping has successfully done what twelve Netflix documentaries couldn’t: turned me off of the dairy industry – and other great birth announcements.
- Why Do So Many Moms Feel So Bad About Themselves?
- Cheeky pottery!
- Tips for the holidays
- The President Stole Your Land
Have a great weekend!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg