Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- This looks amazing.
- Halloween, 2017.
- THE NEW MIDLIFE CRISIS Why (and How) It’s Hitting Gen X Women.
“Sometimes, I have these moments of clarity, usually during lengthy conference calls,” says Lori, 41, a contracts analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina. “This voice in my head suddenly starts shouting: What are you doing? This is pointless and boring! Why aren’t you out there doing something you love? Name one thing you love! Cheese? Okay, great. Let’s get some goats and start making cheese, and we can sell it from a truck. We’ll call it something clever. And then, I spend the rest of the conference call thinking up names for my imaginary cheese truck: Hmm, some pun on a wheel? Fromage on a Wheel?”
- The women in the room. Download. Share.
- Neighbours with pools are good neighbours to have.
- I’ve been toying with the idea of eating chicken again (it’s been 15 years) but then I read this.
- Did you watch Sickboy? (grab a Kleenex)
- Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai.
- I Have a Message for You. (grab the whole Kleenex box!)
Have a great weekend! Let’s make it well worth the wait.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg