10 things I intend to do this season
- Finish The Office: I am on S5:E5, so I feel good about completing this one.
- Finish my office: The plan was to have my new office space ready for September which did not happen. I’m now aiming for Christmas – gas fireplace and all!
- Learn to enjoy red wine again: I took a break from it over the summer after a poor decision (don’t buy cheap American wine, don’t get the flu)
- But also… Complete the Whole 30 #Whole30November: I am building a team. We can do this. Who’s in?
- Bangs, do it! Why not? How bad can it be?
- Get back into daily planking: Fun fact, side planking is good for scoliosis. I have a rod so I don’t think it matters but, I am sure planking has other benefits.
- Design print and distribute my calendars before mid-December: Another summer goal that got bumped. Question, should I repeat the Hello theme but with new imagery?
- Make use of my Canada Games Centre membership and SWIM! Seriously, David is in the pool three days a week… I need to take advantage of this time.
- Pottery, photography, and paint: I have already started my 10-week pottery class and have made a few fun things including a deformed cat dish for my non-existent cat. There’s an online photography course I’d like to enroll in and painting is part of my office update.
- Choose a fall uniform: See photo above.
Tell me your goals.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg