(almost) Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- These dolls.
- Branded in memory.
- Soup season is coming.
- Motherhood and creativity.
- Food doesn’t have to be photogenic.
- The phone gives us a lot but it takes away three key elements of discovery: loneliness, uncertainty and boredom. Those have always been where creative ideas come from. – Lynda Barry
- Collaborative overload?
- Less insane? Sign me up!
- I found the perfect silk shirt.
- How a new–agey website started by an actress became so popular—and what it says about the future of health journalism.
- The discovery marks the first genetic proof that women were Viking warriors.
- Great dedication.
Have a great weekend! I am catching an early flight to New York to visit with family and run a marathon. Gulp. Lucky number SIX. Here’s hoping the foot survives the 42 km.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg