In my bullet journal, I have a section called 10-things in which I’ve created random lists of 10. Here’s my first:
10 things I can not get behind
- Cottage Country > Once upon a time, I subscribed to a few stylish Canadian home magazines and every spring, there’d be features about Cottage Country. I am sorry, but these mansions are NOT cottages. You’re fooling no one Ontario.
- Paint Nite > The only thing I think I’d like about Paint Nite is the wine but it’s probably cheap like the art supplies provided.
- Game of Thrones (or as I keep calling it Games of Throne) > Whatever, It sucks. When the baby dragons showed up, I bailed.
- Cruise ships > You’re stuck on a boat with a bunch of strangers and then you’re only given a few hours to explore a port. I am way too much of a planner to vacation with these constraints.
- Running skirts > Why? Isn’t the point of athletic wear to dress down, not up?
- Almond butter > I tried. It’s gross. Give me my KRAFT crunchy.
- Kids cartoons and kids music > Of course I love Raffi and Toy Story but most are crap. This may be why I only have one child. In general, the whole kid’s section of Netflix makes me what to scream. (I also hate the Simpson’s)
- Corelle > You know, those really thin plates and bowls? The sound of utensils scraping the bottom makes me cringe.
- Minivans > I mean this is obvious, right? Everyone who makes the switch says they love their minivan but we all know the truth… And is it just me or does every near-accident on the road involve a minivan?
- Urban camo > Who are you hiding from? Ain’t no deers in Dartmouth Crossing.
Sorry if this offends y’all, but I just can’t!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg
I agree with everything but the cruise ships! Cruises are awesome if you do the right one. 😉
I love this!!!