Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- … And “Bow down, bitches” is a lie.
- Knolling: Fan Girl.
- Consumers are willing to pay a premium for local and organic food, but for clothing, they just seem to want cheaper and cheaper prices. This and this. We’re cheap, we dress cheap.
- Pure comfort.
- Turns out, Monopoly is not fit for the Queen.
- But Puy lentils are fit for a prince.
- Dear Santa, I’d like this in my stocking.
- A big decision to make before I turn forty.
- … And that’s why I live where I live.
oh, and did you know that Command + Control + Space Bar brings up the emoji keyboard on your computer? 🤓
and… if you Google a celebrity’s name and “bacon number,” you get their degrees from Kevin Bacon. (source)
Have a great weekend. I missed Ya.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg