Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Amazing job Paul!
- The Lassie Effect – walk the dog, it’s good for you, it’s good for them
- The Millennial Obsession With Self-Care
- Cute top!
- What’s most interesting is that it’s sold out
- Great advice. I kind of follow #3… that’s about it
- I know I’ve posted about this before but… I’m a girl doing whatever the f#ck I want in 2017
- What Are We Even Doing With Our Lives?
- Nature is so merciless—but so righteous
- Near and dear to my heart… Bucket Lists: are they a good idea? Hellsyeah (if you want my opinion)
- Speaking of which, how is everyone’s Summer going? I’m checking things off my 100 Days of Summer list, slowly
Have a great weekend and happy father’s day!
I’m looking forward to a few fun things with lots of lovely ladies including a macrame worksop at the The Flower Shop! 5 spots left if you want to join Amanda and I on Sunday at 2:00.psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg