I found this online and thought it’d be fun to play along:
1. Who are you named after? Meghan was a name my parents liked – I think they had an acquaintance with a daughter named Meghan and they went with it. Sarah (my middle name) is my grandmother’s middle name. I also have my best friend Sarah. If I had a daughter, she would of had the middle name Sarah because Sarah and I made a promise that we’d name our daughter’s after each other. Sarah’s daughter is Libby Meghan. So my daughter would of been named after Sarah, my grandmother and me… Are you still with me? Lets move on…
2. Last time you cried? At the ending of the movie LION. I almost cried at the top of Whistler when I was all alone and the blue run felt a lot more black. I chose to curse instead.
3. Do you like your handwriting? When effort is made, yes.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? I don’t eat lunch meat so I will go with an egg sandwich.
5. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
6. Would you bungee jump? No. I visualize the rod in my back popping out and things getting messy.
7. What is your favourite kind of cereal? Granola with Yogurt. Or Just Right.
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not usually.
9. Do you think you’re strong? Getting there. Barre helps.
10. Favourite ice cream? Anything by Ben & Jerry’s.
11. What is the first thing you notice about a person? I am actually a terrible observer of people but I guess I’d say hair because almost everyone has better hair than me.
12. Football or baseball? Football – but only teams coached by Eric Taylor.
13. What colour pants are you wearing? Black jeans.
14. Last thing you ate? Toasted tomato and cheese sandwich.
15. What are you listening to? The podcast My Favorite Murderer.
16. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Purple.
17. Favourite smell? Freshly cut grass.
18. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Jessica.
19. Married? Yes.
20. Hair color? Blondish.
21. Eye colour? Blue.
22. Favourite food to eat? Sandwiches (funeral sandwiches are my favourite)
23. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings always. To me, they’re perfect.
24. Last movie you watched? Deepwater Horizon
25. What colour shirt are you wearing? Mauve.
26. Favourite Holiday? Pancake Tuesday.
27. Beer or Wine? Wine but beer is fine.
28. Night owl or morning person? Morning. 100%
29. Favourite day of the week? Thursday.
Love to hear from you on this.
psst. I wrote this out last week but most answers still apply.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg