Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- I have a date with Oscar… how about you? For those hosting a party, here is this year’s BINGO game.
- Avoid awkward cracks… according to my sister-in-law, it’s a North American epidemic.
- I love Wegmans – my sister takes me when I visit her in New York.
- This would be the perfect car blanket. Yes, every car should always have a blanket in the trunk.
- So many great tips (Star charts don’t work. Bribery does.)… “you’re steering an ocean liner, not a speed boat!“… I will be the first to admit, David ate nothing but chicken fingers, french fries, pizza, burgers and hotdogs while on vacation so now that we are home, there is nowhere to go but up. And YES, use a damn napkin!
- Animal scarves make me happy.
- As do these from the Take A Stand Project
- Bestie Row. I like.
Have a great weekend! My goal is to make soup. I may ski, I may run, I may try something new. I hope I don’t have to yell at the TV if J.T wins an Oscar. He can’t. Please. No.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg