Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Looks like I have outgrown all of my favourite stores.
- Going to make these for Sarah.
- What a sweet uncle.
- How Iceland Got Teens to Say No to Drugs.
- Now I want a smock.
- LITERALLY drooling.
- It’s 1km to David’s school. I’ve only driven David to school once since September.
- David’s teacher does yoga daily with the kids – going to try this at home.
- Cards Against Humanity is hiring. Sounds like a sweet gig.
- Missed connections with jeans.
- Terrazzo times.
- Not a big fan of tennis or racquet sports however, this magazine makes me want to be.
Have a great weekend! Mike and I are teaming up to attack the Wentworth Mountains in the annual Storm The Mountain Winter Adventure Challenge – it will likely be cold, we will likely disagree, we will likely get lost but, we will certainly have fun. Especially when we destroy Jill and Alex.
Buy the plane ticket. Free download!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg