It is coming. Not this year (or next) but I think I should start preparing.
For now, here’s a peak of what I have come up with so far:
- Take piano lessons (I quit after one year – both of my sisters are beautiful players and I’ve come to regret dropping out).
- See Hawaii – it has been my dream to take David to Hawaii for his 10th birthday since the day he was born. I will be less than 2 months away from my 40th when he turns 10 so the timing will be tight but I am sure Mike can make this happen.
- Make some pottery – take a class.
- Visit all of the National Parks in Atlantic Canada. There are 10, I’ve seen 5 (can you go to Sable Island?)
- Get a tattoo. Hah! Where the heck did that come from?
- Make a move. Not sure if it will be career or school or a move to the country but I like the idea.
- Sail away – even if it’s just around the Armdale.
- WALLPAPER my itty bitty bathroom.
- Bangs. Try them out.
- Rent a cottage with some lady-friends for +2 nights and drink way too much wine.
I have more… some less selfish (volunteer), some way more selfish (run faster) which I will share soon.
In the meantime, Piano. Push. Play. for your enjoyment.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg