Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Naturally dyed, oh my!
- Shopping for a medium white tee?
- Miniature calendar. I dare you to look at just one.
- I carried David on the right… I assumed it was because I was left-handed but now I am seeing it’s one more item on the fail list.
- And then a friend linked to this and it brought up so many emotions… oh, and this! I laugh about it now but it almost destroyed me (and David).
- True story, I almost had a career in marmalade. I was going to call the business Miss Meghan’s Marmalade *a suggestion from a former boss of mine*. The idea is not dead, just on hold.
- Those trays.
- Born to Run (cont.)
There is sooooo much good stuff celebrating women this week and it’s hard to edit it all down but here are some good ones to check out:
- Hey mom, kitten hats will be at the Women’s March.
- Signs, signs, everywhere sings! In all their glory.
- Nasty Women’s Playlist. RESPECT
- Celebrating Women This Week
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg