Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Makes me want a GoPro
- The pinkest pink
- Jusssstttttt in case (probably not)
And because it’s almost 2017, I thought it’d be fun to share my top 10 most read posts from 2016. Thank you for reading and I hope you stick around.
- A Canadian in America (November) : An essay written by my sister Erin about living/working/raising kids in the States – post election. I am worried that my most read post was not actually mine? Yes.
- It’s going down (and up) (November) : Our stairs got a makeover / coverup with a Dash and Albert runner
- Uuni fan (May) : Jill bought a Uuni and we ate really good pizza
- Baby, baby, baby, oooh (May) : Jill had a baby in July… but first, we celebrated with a shower
- Calendar Girl (November) : the launch of my HELLO 2017 calendars
- Fifty six reasons why i love Ikea (January) : With anticipation of an Ikea finally coming back to Halifax, I went around my house and found 56 items from the store
- Walking with Aden (May) : My friend Jodie organized a walk in support of William’s Syndrome
- Say what? (February) : How well do we know each other in 17 questions
- Reality bites (January) : My day to day, working from home
- All or nothing? (April) : A glimpse into my past – high school mostly – an the infamous NOTHING BOOK
I find it ironic that my all or nothing post made the top 10. My nothing book (a book about nothing but a book about everything) has kind of morphed into this blog. I really don’t have a specific theme and, right now, I am not sure if that’s good or bad.
Have a great weekend! I think I’m not alone is saying hell-yeah to 2017!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg