Gift ideas for a girl like me… a mixuture of home sense, sports, comfort and style… I’ve got you covered!
- THE FUTURE IS FEMALE : lets keep fighting the fight (25% of t-shirt sale proceeds donated to Planned Parenthood)
- And speaking of women, this book is on my wish list : In The Company of Women
- Also a good page turner that I need to read for the book club I just joined
- A new ski jacket : my current jacket is old – perhaps a new one will make me a better skier?
- L.L.Bean’s Wicked Good Slippers : i can’t get over my slipper bootie crush
- A smart phone vase : how awesome would this be in a guest room? I don’t have a guest room but still…
- Or maybe a Heath Ceramics Multi-Stem vase : beautiful colours and simple designs
- Cactus Coasters : i don’t think I need to justify why this is amazing
- A comfy but stylish turtle neck sweater : because i am always cold and i am no longer planning to move to California for at least 4 more years
- A photogenic rack : because I like to take pictures of cookies
- Sage Aromagem diffuser : because i want to jump on the bandwagon that smells good
- A really nice throw like one of these from Caroline Z Hurley
- Running mitts : really warm running mitts (not gloves)
- Adorable ballet flats + great packaging + great colours = approve
- Calvin Klien Body Modern Cotton Fitted Sheet : sleeping on bedsheets that are as comfy as CK underwear sounds like a great idea!
Let me know what’s on your list!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg