In 2014 I made a 50 under 50 favourite things list… it was epic and in my opinion, it still holds up:
So this year I am back with more things I love which may or may not be more than $50
10 more things I love, but they ain’t cheap
- Hello Anna: I love my bottle opener. Amanda gifted her to me years ago and she’s never failed! Easy to use and fancy enough to keep on display so you never need to go rummaging through your gadget drawer in a moment of panic.
- And Speaking of wine, we are sharing a Case of Compassion from Feed Nova Scotia with Mike’s parents for the holiday festivities. Drinking for a good cause sounds like a great idea!
- I loved my SPIbelt… I miss my SPIbelt. I lost it on my travels and replaced it with another brand which is not as great. It was an awesome companion on long runs, carrying my phone, gummies, etc. and fit so nicely that I never felt it bouncing or moving.
- Cusinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor: I have had this for 10 years and it has survived many pestos and baby food creations – it’s small but mighty and I give it a big thumbs up.
- Booties: I just got these Clarks Taylor Shine Somerset Chelsea Boots on sale but I also love the Sam Edelman Petty in black. I think I need both.
- Tivoli Audio Model One radio: Another item from our 10-year club but still sounding strong – it’s pretty basic, and you can get more bells and whistles but it works well and plays daily in the kitchen.
- Mac Mini: We got a Mini four years ago when we ditched the cable. Although an Apple TV works great for Netflix, I love the Mini because it holds all of our movies and it links to our other devices. We keep it under the TV and it can take CDs, DVDs and USBs…etc. easily. There are times in life when you need a YouTube dance party, and the Mini delivers.
- Longchamp Large Tote Bag Le Pilage: The bag that can hold many (many) things but always make you feel classy. I love mine for traveling and think it’s a great alternative to a diaper bag if you are in need of a diaper bag.
- Le Creuset 4.2L Round French Oven: Le Creuset is amazing for cooking but even more amazing to clean. You can burn a full pot of soup in there and it will all just wash away in a jiffy. I love this size for making sauces and soups and especially risotto.
- Gym membership at Cyclone Group Fitness: I will be the first to tell you I don’t go as often as I’d like but when I do, I love it! Group fitness classes are a treat – especially when I spend so much time running alone. Find a gym that makes you happy – I like barre / TRX and spin which is why this place works for me!
Check out the original favourite things list to find links to all the items shown above
Check out my stocking stuffer ideas
And up next, my wish list!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg