Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Thanksgiving inspiration for the one American reader I know of (my sister)
- And rainbow pies are pretty much the most awesome thing ever
- They’re moving. People move. We’re not… But sometimes I dream about living on the lake. Sigh.
- This song reduces anxiety by up to 65% (I may play it on repeat until November is over)
- Calligrafile: a curated library of trusted tools and resources for the studio and business of calligraphers, hand lettering artists, type enthusiasts, and creative freelancers
- Red + blue = purple
- Google Quick, Draw! Reminds me of why I did so bad in my university drawing class
- I am feeling crafty. Teacher friends: Is it a total faux-pas to make crafts as thank you gifts for the holiday? Something like this for their desk? Should I include a bottle of wine? Or should I just go with the Lush gift pack?
- I want to enrol in a wreath making workshop – a classy one, not a big chain store kind (because I am a snob)… I am stocking the Flower Shop but may end up following an online tutorial. Like this
Yes, I teared up watching this:
Then I watched this and had a good laugh.
Have a great weekend. Mine’s jammed pack with goodness – The Movember Run with Henry, a Uuni night, David’s Youth Run Series wrap up party and Henry’s 11th birthday!psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg