Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Cover girl (wow)
- And this magazine – I’m not quite the demographic (girls age 5-10) but who cares, I want to read it
- Another reason why Patagonia is a great company. Moms and Dads, read
- Guzzle buddy : Because “pouring is boring”
- Oh Ben, you had me at “deep, saturated purple”
- Sweethome is addictive for those who are into toasters and dustbuster review (me)
- He’s such a meninist and will forever be embarrassed
- I really want this (after November 6)
- My mom and sister may want to start running – check out the Brooks New York Marathon special edition sneakers – I am running in Brooks – 9 days – who’s counting?
Halloween bonus: Zombie Makeup Tutorial
Have a scary weekend and a happy halloween. Be good, have fun and pace yourself – those mini chocolate bars are dangerous.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg