Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- GIANT party-sized POP-TART!
- Whole lot’a cuteness for your wall
- I just read this… yay Halifax, we’re so beautiful
- She famously said that women can’t have it all. Now she realizes that no one can
- THIS, makes me really disappointed with the British
- I bawled watching Dolphin Tale… but it was really sad!
Have a great weekend! It’s been one heck of a busy week so I’m looking forward to relaxing (once I finish my 30km run) and packing because vacation starts Tuesday! We have an end-of-summer shindig to attend and another youth run in Sackville… okay, so maybe there won’t be much time for relaxing!
However, this guy’s got the right ideaPhoto
And here’s the back-to-school P-1-2 side x side. Only when photoshopping, did I realized he wore the same shorts two years in a row. Hah!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg
Hey Meghan, coincidentally I’m reading Unfinished Business right now. It’s a good read and really delves into the question of working, having a family, staying healthy, running a household and having a life! Not easy for anyone and working on balancing it all is a lifelong pursuit. Love your blog!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for letting me know! I would like to read it as well.