Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- YO, I have a thing for giant sculptured words… OY
- Are you telling stories? I rolled my eyes at the update
- Love this dress
- I may need to borrow my sister’s pasta maker
- This tomato sandwich recipe fiasco was an interesting read because I just scrolled through the original source a few days before
- It takes a village?
- Kind of want one made of Henry
- Did you know the pool at the Olympics has a lifeguard on duty? Also, you’re following Leslie Jones’ olympic coverage on twitter right?
- Who wants to join me for a beer at the barre next Thursday?
Have a great weekend! Our hiking adventure in Cape Chignecto has been cancelled this weekend because of the dry weather / fire concerns and I am BUMMED! This affects my 100 days of summer list so we may improvise and work on a plan B.
Watching the Olympics… does it make you more motivated or does it make you feel like a lazy loser? I can’t decide… but, ELLIE!!! PENNY!!! CANADIAN WOMEN!!!… sorry, I am so distracted. And now track and field starts. It’s too much.
And finally, did you hear the news fellow Haligonians? Ikea catalogs should arrive in our mail boxes soon. We are hanging with the cool kids now.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg