Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Still have a thing for pottery. Love this instagram feed
- The Neurotic Eater’s Grocery List
- Architectural photography, wow
- ‘Pokémon Go’ Is Forcing Americans to Learn the Metric System
- Just paper and a pen my friends… are we being mocked? Who cares, it’s genius.
- The Sociopath Next Door
- Tortilla Towel
- “They’re mostly in their 20s and 30s and look like members of an exceptionally chic cult: white caftans, chunky turquoise rings, indigo shawls, henna tattoos, messy braids, and, considering that we’re camping, an overwhelming amount of silk.” – Inside the World’s Chicest Cult
- Sexy step stool … I said it.
This recap was way more enjoyable than the show
Have a great weekend! I plan to eat the pineapple I bought, steal some snuggles from my brand new niece Edith (Edie) Jane, visit another Farmers’ Market, have a d-date night with friends and, for the first time ever, we are in town for the Pride Parade!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg