Hey, it’s Monday and I’m checking in with 5 things…
- Hello Sunshine got a little update at the end of last week. I thought it would be fun to lighten things up. Now if only I took the time to work on my website. Womp womp.
- The search for an awesome hoodie is over. Mission accomplished! I got this on sale and have worn it almost every day. And then last week for work, I got paid to spend a bit of time online researching New York Fashion week and what’s trending and it turns out hoodies are trending for Fall 2016 so I’m ahead of the game.
- I’m about to be an auntie again… any day now… so I’m somewhat distracted and have deactivated my do not disturb feature on my phone. I also appreciate that the baby is arriving in July because, as a lover of patterns and good planning, it now means I will have niece or nephew born in JULY. Sam is August, Celeste is September, Joel is October, Margaret is November and Evan is December. Thanks family!
- Marathon training has started and I’m following a legit program this time. Lets see how it goes… a lot more miles (eek). I also just realized we will be in NYC the weekend before the election and flying home on election day so depending on the outcome, there may be a mad dash to the airport.
- 100 days of Summer is well-underway and I am pleased to report that I have completed 30 items so far. Others are in progress and I am feeling pretty good. Let me know how your summer bucket lists are coming along?
That’s all five. I hear we are getting back the sun and heat tomorrow which is great because I’m not allowed to use the dryer this summer. Laundry is piling up and the indoor rack is maxed out.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg