Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- I once was part of an epic felt ball fail (true story). This gives me hope and admiration
- Great bag. This one too
- Pretty top
- The intentional summer. Yes!
- Jam Jams for adults
- Not for the men, but for our hygiene
- Reality bites
- Ellen Page and Allison Janney together again
- The Power of Casual Gratitude (spoiler: there’s a Tami Taylor reference)
- Pip and the gang
- I made this for supper last night. Yum
- Missed Connections for A-Holes (here’s mine: To the person who installed tin plates to the playground fence at Isleville Park. You thought it was beautiful and a creative way to encourage young children to be more musical but actually, it’s ugly and the sound is bloody horrible. I’d love to find out where you live so I can hang pie plates and random metal junk on your house and see how you feel when summer is over)
And on that note, have a great weekend! I’m hoping the sun comes back out.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg