Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- I once was part of an epic felt ball fail (true story). This gives me hope and admiration
- Great bag. This one too
- Pretty top
- The intentional summer. Yes!
- Jam Jams for adults
- Not for the men, but for our hygiene
- Reality bites
- Ellen Page and Allison Janney together again
- The Power of Casual Gratitude (spoiler: there’s a Tami Taylor reference)
- Pip and the gang
- I made this for supper last night. Yum
- Missed Connections for A-Holes (here’s mine: To the person who installed tin plates to the playground fence at Isleville Park. You thought it was beautiful and a creative way to encourage young children to be more musical but actually, it’s ugly and the sound is bloody horrible. I’d love to find out where you live so I can hang pie plates and random metal junk on your house and see how you feel when summer is over)
And on that note, have a great weekend! I’m hoping the sun comes back out.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg
Meg, you’re priceless. I’ll be careful to stay on your good side.
LikeLiked by 1 person