Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- “Everybody wants to be us.”
- My spirit vegetable is a FLORENCE FENNEL
- My hero (when it comes to a kickass resume)
- Random things I Googled this week: What’s the Deal with Powdered Peanut Butter?
- 100 cheeks
- Back when Rachel was the it girl, I read an article about Jen A. saying the girls ate cobb salad every day for lunch on set… I’ve always wanted cobb salad but it’s not really vegetarian. Then I saw this
- Great idea for kids allowances
- The State of the Domestic Goddess
- What you should read this summer
Totally sold by marketing
Happy Canada Day and have a great weekend! I’m in Pugwash – where I have spent almost every Canada Day of my life.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg