Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Beginning with Cursive
- Teaching Veronica Mars in a season of campus sex crimes
- Whoa. How fun is this wedding?
- This was once a barn
- Pinterest is not always a good idea
- A week of family meals – I’d be happy if I could have just one of these 21 delicious dishes so I will start with the freezer breakfast burritos!
- Silly husbands
- For my niece, Celeste
- The Unhealthy Truth Behind ‘Wellness’ and ‘Clean Eating’
- And The Seven Stages Of Aspirational Produce Shopping
- Mike, this is your homework
- In preparation for this weekend, I watched the Hood To Coast documentary. Adding this to the running bucket list.
Have a great weekend. I’m driving up to Cape Breton for the Cabot Trail Relay. Things got serious – we have “team” shirts and buffs – I’ll tell y’all about it on the flip side. Until then, here is last year’s recap of the event.
And if you missed this week’s posts on Hello Sunshine, here they are:
- Walking with Aden : We are walking for CAWS on June 11. Come join the party!
- 100 Reasons Why Summer is the Best! : 100 things I plan to do this summer.
psst. #100dayplankstreak day 86
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg