Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- First of all, how did I not know about plastic swan wedding favors? DIY Swan Succulent Planters
- Fancy-Ass french bread pizza
- Who pays for mistakes?
- If only I could bend my back
- Emma Watson’s feminist bookclub
- 15-year-old Canadian boy discovers something massive while in his bedroom (not inappropriate)
- I need to bake a cake, stat!
- And speaking of baking … I never thought to do this with a cookie cutter
- Bucket list : Visit all of them!
- Even in the summer? Hells no. My child can hear the lively playground
- Dragons Love Tacos. Meghan loves tacos and this book too!
Have a great long weekend. It’s Bluenose marathon weekend – anyone else running the half? I think it will be my sixth time running the Bluenose half! Never the full, never a fool? David and I are running in the kids 4km on Saturday – it will be his 4th time. Personally, I think watching kids run in the Bluenose is even better than the arrival gate at the airport. It’s so emotional!G’luck to all – Giv’er!
psst. #100dayplankstreak day 79
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg