I’m tired. Too tired to recap the Eco-Challenge so here’s a little update on other business to hold you over. It’s been a while since I’ve done a five things report.
- $30 later, I am blending! (way cheaper than a Vitamix) A few weeks ago I mentioned my blender woes and asked for some shopping advice. Thanks for all of your recommendations! In the end, Cameron, Malcolm and Erin saved the day by convincing me to search for parts for my Breville. Well it wasn’t easy – she’s been discontinued for years – but, I found a part and voila! I am making smoothies again baby!
- Speaking of Erin… Congratulations! She sent me a letter (snail mail style) all they way from Cole Harbour and has won some stationery treats!
- Jill sent my Uuni love story to Uuni and I made their Facebook page. The love is mutual! #swoon.
- Who’s still planking? Day 68. I am not going to lie – I forgot to plank two times. The first time I actually woke up at 3:00am in a semi-induced panic-attack because I forgot to plank. I almost jumped out of bed to plank and then realized the time. It was too late. A new day. Doomed. On a side note, I did not miss one single day of running until yesterday! I walked 20 hours straight and was too tired to run so that’s it. Steak over. I’m okay with ending it – May is quite active with the Eco-Challenge, Bluenose half marathon and a 3:45 am leg start at the Cabot Trail Relay so I think I need to take rest days more seriously.
- I have baby names on my mind (nope, not pregnant!)… When I saw this tweet I puked a little in my mouth. Really? This can’t be real. I will talk more about the name game later. Like wearing PJs in public, I am a total unauthorized judgy snob about names.
That’s all. It’s Monday. Damnnnn
Have a good one!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg (as you see from #2 above, there are prizes to be won!)