Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Simple but brilliant
- Instagram Feeding Frenzy: How ‘Influencers’ Are Changing the Food Scene
- Here’s a great fauxdenza tutorial. (I still love ours)
- Falafel Waffle … say that 5 times fast
- Travel and deliver
- Extreme blogging (I wish)
- I may apply
- Starting in early adulthood, our number of friends starts to decrease steadily (truedat) (Wait until the author hits her thirties!)
- Oh! Look here my friends… Cyclone Group Fitness has a new website which I may of designed (toot toot)
And don’t forget, tomorrow is Email Debt Forgiveness Day : If there’s an email response you’ve wanted to send but been too anxious to send, you can send it on April 30th, without any apologies or explanations for all the time that has lapsed.
Have a great weekend. We are heading to Pugwash – it’s been too long and I need a good country road run – the kind of run which Jill will pick me up 18km down the road and then we’ll go to the Tatamagouche Farmer’s Market.
psst. #100dayplankstreak day 58
psst. #runstreakday 159 (still going)
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg