Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Travelling and don’t speak the language? Just point
- Instead of buying a yacht, this person is sending an entire kindergarten class to college
- Does it matter? I don’t know. I downloaded but never use
- The sugar conspiracy
- Is domestic life the enemy of creative work?
- Stop period shaming
- I need a new blender… is it worth the price? I figure it equivilant to 92 $5 smoothies at Pete’s
- I love my house numbers but these are pretty awesome too
- Mini tree houses for your plants
- Trend alert: Pencils are cool (again)
- Dinner party centrepiece… if you’re into bacon
- It indicates : full, throbbing, sexual desire. The person who signs off this way is hoping that you’ll picture her naked silhouette playing the saxophone in some mist … um, really?
And what’s the deal with negative splits? I am one of the 37,408 runners in the above stats about the Chicago Marathon … and to confirm, I did NOT run a negative split but it’s cool to be apart of an infographic.
Have a great weekend! What are you up to? I’m going to the Citadel High School production of Fiddler On The Roof tonight. David’s party is on Sunday so I am baking another cake and prepping (mostly mentally) to take 5 boys to a basketball game. I think I can I think I can I know I can I know I can… If I survive, I will share details next week.
psst. #100dayplankstreak day 51
psst. #runstreakday 152 (still going)
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg