Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Treat yo’ self
- Does this means plastic baby toys won’t be so hideous in the near future?
- Loving the Eric Trine line at Land of Nod
- And speaking of good furniture design
- Seeking skillet. You had me at Dark and Stormy
- Recipe of the week for me. I am keen to try making and freezing more meals
- I have a thing for clothespins
- Catalyst wedding magazine: features diverse couples’ love stories and explores the intersections of community, creativity, and feminist values
Have a great weekend! What are you up to? I am excited to celebrate the new Cyclone space tonight, plus a long run with Alex tomorrow morning, plus David turns 7 on Monday so the celebrations a start Sunday!
I’m baking this:psst. #100dayplankstreak day 44
psst. #runstreakday 145 (still going)
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg