Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Compound your butter
- I am not a poop person. You know – a person who’s a fan of bathroom humour. I can’t even use that emoji… however, this story about a date gone bad, had me laugh, cringe and die inside. I would of totally done the same thing
- These two would kick ass on Amazing Race. What a beautiful story. Go Otto!
- 6 for 6 (I’m 1 for 6, not that I’m counting)
- Mark it down. Pin it. Make it happen : This season’s spring salad
- If I had an office job, I’d wear this
- And I’d want my office to look like this!!!!
- Put me in a biodegradable urn please
- A library of colour
- We’re More Honest With Our Phones Than With Our Doctors… Obviously, because I can spend more than 15 minutes a year with my phone
- “Thank you for your patience.” Game changer
- I love everything about this – the writing, the photography, her party-food choices, the recipe, her passion for eggs…
Bonus. Problem solved : What to do with half an onion?Have a great weekend! I have NOTHING planned and I can’t wait to tell you all about it.
psst. #100dayplankstreak day 30
psst. #runstreakday 131 (still going)
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg