Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- It’s PIZZA night
- “I lived alone for almost a decade, but I never actually felt alone until I had children.”
- “I’m very impressed by their fortitude and cheeriness, with what seems to me like a hell of a life, burdened with debt, insecurity, information overload, constant testing, intern culture, digital devices, anxiety and general frenzy. They chatter wittily and robustly about all these horrors.” (a baby boomer and millennial trade places)
- This beach house is so fabulous
- Beautiful Pit Bulls
- Digital clubhouses – the cooler side to Facebook?
- Babies and toddlers in overalls for the win. Check out Amanda’s store on ETSY
- My result: You’re either a single, twenty-something lady … or you use your phone like one (nailed it)
- Who packed the tent?
- Awesome people hanging out together
- Speaking of awesome… I can not get enough of this website (see more below)
- Not cool Instagram … and why so many sponsor posts lately!
Have a great weekend and happy easter weekend. How amazing are these DIY GIANT ORIGAMI BUNNIES!psst. #100dayplankstreak day 23
psst. #runstreakday 124 (still going)
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg