Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Looking good le Plateau (my former neighbourhood)
- Inspirational – so much respect for these people
- The gutsy girl
- I’m confused, don’t we all keep bread in the freezer until needed? And on the topic of bready breakfast goodness, what’s up Tesco… really, curves are that much of a problem?
- And only $1,200 a night!
- 20 Wardrobe Essentials : Translate : 20 Things I want to own
- Willowbrook Girls : Dolls for the Next Generation of Leaders
- I really really really love these giant prints. $9 digital download
- I just finished the show LOVE
- For the readers who love ballerina content
- This makes me uncomfortable. Thoughts?
Have a great weekend! I am excited for some running + a babysitting gig + end-of-winter-season soccer watching + a birthday brunch + a fun work project!
When it feels like spring but it was only February, you had to make the most of it… last weekend David hit the skate park with his friends and the slopes with us. Good times in the maritimes.
psst. After writing about my 100 day run streak, my friend, Sabrina has jumped on board and we’re doing a #100dayplankstreak. Who wants in? Mike says he’s in too. Rules: 100 day > 3 minutes a day > Try to do it all at once. G’luck!
psst. #runstreakday 103 (I will stop, soon?)
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg