Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Looking good le Plateau (my former neighbourhood)
- Inspirational – so much respect for these people
- The gutsy girl
- I’m confused, don’t we all keep bread in the freezer until needed? And on the topic of bready breakfast goodness, what’s up Tesco… really, curves are that much of a problem?
- And only $1,200 a night!
- 20 Wardrobe Essentials : Translate : 20 Things I want to own
- Willowbrook Girls : Dolls for the Next Generation of Leaders
- I really really really love these giant prints. $9 digital download
- I just finished the show LOVE
- For the readers who love ballerina content
- This makes me uncomfortable. Thoughts?
Have a great weekend! I am excited for some running + a babysitting gig + end-of-winter-season soccer watching + a birthday brunch + a fun work project!
psst. After writing about my 100 day run streak, my friend, Sabrina has jumped on board and we’re doing a #100dayplankstreak. Who wants in? Mike says he’s in too. Rules: 100 day > 3 minutes a day > Try to do it all at once. G’luck!
psst. #runstreakday 103 (I will stop, soon?)
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg