Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- I am 78% right
- Finally. The reasons why I closed my Instagram Yardsale was because it was hard to manage multiple accounts. Not any more
- Tiny homes
- Bookmark this handy tool for book lovers
- Celebrities + books = amazing
- Hummus hack
- Resume tips: Lines to delete: The fact you’re familiar with Microsoft Word or Excel — newsflash, that’s like saying you know how to use your smartphone.
- Just released: Jack could of fit on the raft
- “The thing that sets children apart from adults is not their ignorance, nor their lack of skills. It’s their enormous capacity for joy.”
- Homemade Love Hearts. Maybe next year
- Always time for Lena
- Formation has everyone talking
Have a great weekend! It’s a long weekend. I still think it is silly that we made-up a holiday just so we can have a holiday in February (says the self-employed grump who doesn’t get paid on stat days)… We’re spending the weekend on the Wallace River and the Wentworth Mountain.
Oh, and it’s the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials! Totally dorking out about this.
Happy Valentine’s Day, love to all!psst. #runstreakday 82
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg