I walk David to school everyday and I often bring my earphones so I can listen to a podcast on my way home. The other morning, as we were getting ready to head out the door, David asked me if I was bringing my earphones so I can listen to Justin Bieber.
Um, no. Justin is for running.
His comment made me wonder… what does my child think about me?
So I asked him.
M. What do I do?
D. You work from home (more prying) you shop online (more prying) you make stuff for Needham (getting hotter, I am on the Board of Directors for the after-school daycare and do design work for the centre… more prying) you are a writer… Yes, I do dabble with that.
After several more questions, I realized we were not getting anywhere good.
Point is. How well do we know each other?
I found this fun game online: 17 Questions with Emily and Alina and thought it’d be fun to answer the questions too.
Who else wants to join in? I will answer and you answer back in the comment window below!
- Hottest Brad Pitt role: I’m not a huge Brad Pitt fan… He’s good but he’s never been on my Freebie 5 list. So hottest role is hard to answer. Favourite role: True Romance. However, Christian Slater out-hots him.
- Strange talent: I have poor blood circulation in my hands so I can touch hot stuff. I can also turn my toes in and my legs out, which is opposite of most… These are all more like defects than talents. So I will also throw in that I have an excellent perception of measurement. My Communication Technology teacher told me.
- Favourite indulgent beauty process: Pedicures.
- Least favourite indulgent beauty process: Massages. Do massages count? I am not a fan. Manicures because they’re pointless for me – it only last a few hours.
- Pink or red lipstick: I rarely wear lipstick so tinted gloss for the win.
- Go-to coffee order: Black with a hint of dairy if it’s within distance.
- Current celebrity style icon: Michelle Williams, Diane Keaton, Anna Kendrick, Kara Goucher (runner), Joanna Goddard (blogger), Rey (from Star Wars)
- Pizza topping: Mushrooms, garlic, arugula, onion, buffalo mozzarella
- Worst habit: Playing with my hair which is why I keep it tied up most of the time.
- Vacation style: See everything or do nothing: See everything, no doubt about it. I am not one for relaxing when there are things to do and places to see.
- Sweet food kryptonite: Chocolate.
- Salty food kryptonite: Popcorn? Tortilla chips? I can take it or leave it.
- Beauty thing you never do: Curl my eyelashes.
- Thing you could never have enough of: Running clothes
- Favourite internet acronym: ha / k / yah! / wholly! (spelt this way)
- Things others would be most surprised to learn about each other: I’d be surprised but really happy if I get 5 replies. Game on.
- Favourite thing about the other person: You played too! Hint.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg