Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- All moms can be embarrassing, even Michelle
- Kids these days! This and this
- 3D Pen! Kicking Spirograph’s ass.
- Jenna Lyons on etiquette Spoiler: “an emoticon is NOT a thank you note”
- Are you an Instagram husband?
- Oh my God, we’re back again … Are you listening to season 2 of Serial? Thoughts?
- The history of the ballet body
- Eggnog waffles
- Cutest gingerbread house
- This will make you smile
- Office twining. It’s a real thing.
Have a great weekend! Thanks to all who participated in the East Coast Christmas CD contest. David pulled a name from my fish bowl and the winner is Nancy Webber! Congrats, a CD is on its way! Sorry, I can’t make or sell more copies… I think it’s illegal but all of the songs (and Rita MacNeil) can be found on iTunes and the Feed Nova Scotia A New Kind of Light CD (which everyone should buy because it’s better than my CD).psst. #runstreakday26 … I have a heck of a cough but I will keeping going.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg