Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Save the egg
- Kid’s bucket list!
- Now this is a bike bridge
- The prettiest dip I ever did see
- Maple syrup fondu. Can you even imagine?
- How to Hygge (or: 29 ways to actually enjoy winter)
- Couple love
- I Hired a Millennial Life Coach
- Jill and I gave Erin a Ergo baby carrier when she was pregnant with her first baby and now she’s sending it here.
- I’ve been back and forth dealing with this news. Is it good? Bad? Get me to LA!!!!
- Next Thursday is the TREE FOR BOSTON event. This story gets to me every year… I’m a wreck just thinking about it. City love.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all of my American family and friends! It’s the last weekend in November and it will be full-on festive from now until New Year… and speaking of which, who else besides Tara, Tim and me are doing the The Runner’s World Run Streak? #RWRUNSTREAK
Oh and one adorable video that my friend sent me. He knows I love dogs and weddings so this melted my heart:
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg