Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- My friend has a new Uber-like idea but I am not going to leak his plan in the meantime, have you heard about this. Would you do it?
- I’m fascinated! Says me now and me in 20 years
- Counting sheep
- “Karma is defined as having teenagers.” #parentingadviceinsix
- As much as I loved Chicago, I am sad I missed Thanksgiving. Have you heard of Friendsgiving? For all of my American friend’s and family, don’t forget the The 10 Laws of Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Pinterest Update. Wow
- The most important photo shoot for a mom
- Find, scan and make beautiful
- Jill and I saw Room. If the book didn’t tear you apart, the movie will. Will Brie Larson be at the Oscars?
Today is Henry’s 10th birthday. I give him a squeeze everyday and whisper don’t break my heart... I can’t believe he’s ten.
Have a great weekend! We’re celebrating birthdays + I signed up for a 6 km Movemeber run in Point Pleasant Park + it is the Parade of Lights = which means I am officially allowed to start pulling out the Christmas bins.
Henry, the early years.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg