Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Unicorn hair – I’m thinking about it
- The best way to learn, is to teach. If you’re acquiring a new skill or piece of knowledge, bore someone else with it at the first opportunity you get… And 13 more Psychological Tricks Everyone Should Know
- Easier said than done but point taken
- What’s your favourite cookbook?
- Someone please make me this
- Oh it’s happening!
- Always have a spare set of tweezers in the car… 23 Things I Wish I’d Known at 23
- Everest: The cancellation of two seasons
I just finished my last longlong run (34km) and am ready to have fun! Poster-making, pizza-eating, boys-barring and some late summer sun! Ya’ll have a great weekend!
Tomorrow evening is Bare All For The Barre. It is not too late to sign up and be involved in an amazing event. It will be fun … I promise. Read all about it and SIGN UP. Because… next week, when I write about how awesome it was, you don’t want to regret missing out.
And a big happy birthday shout out to Celeste! With love from across the ocean, xo auntie meghan
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg