Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Operation: Emma Stone (if you are wondering why I am twitching/squinting/squinching more these days)
- It’s not worth it … gulp… double-gulp
- Sex, Drugs & Lobster Rolls
- Mrs. Universe has a voice!
- BLMT … He doesn’t mention veggie bacon as a faux-pas so I may be okay
- My favourite name in the design world = EICHLER
- “I can’t sleep,” she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in. So much creepy in two sentences
- Big congrats to my friend Monique – I think she did a fabulous job! (PS I fully approve of any Swatch purchase)
- I am going to give this a try on my 26+ km run tomorrow… change things up.
Back to school – oh how he’s grown.
Have a great long weekend! They’re calling for sun and heat so I need to slip on a slide and do other fun things before it cools off… I can’t believe I am saying this but I’m actually kind of excited about the fall weather. Half of my body is covered in heat rash (gross?) and these long hot runs are hurtin’.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg