Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- 15 Inspiring Career Books
- The Commandments of Going Out to Restaurants With Kids
- On second thought, I don’t want to move to the West Coast
- Barber Gives Free Haircuts to Kids Who Read to Him
- “Don’t let your mom throw away your legos” – signed, an eighteen-year-old
- Mike is taking a business course and told me this so of course I Googled it. Really?
Photos of the Gulf Shore, Pugwash (where my 26km run ended – to which I jumped in, fully clothed) / the Wallace River – tubbing with Mom, David and Henry during a humid afternoon rainfall.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg